Sherry FitzGerald Stack have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator, who has strong interest in the property market, to join their team.
The responsibilities & skill set required for this are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, representing Sherry FitzGerald Stack professionally in all dealings.
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone, email, mySherryFitz queries relating to the office such as arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, viewing times etc. Ensure timely responses and that all details are recorded accurately on the relevant CRM file.
- Prepare Terms of Engagement and ensure all compliance documentation is on file in advance of property being made available on the market.
- General office duties e.g ordering stationary as required, Update all window and brochure displays etc.
- Boards – Oversee all board orders
- Liaise with professional photographer and download to the relevant CRM property file.
- Prepare & book newspaper adverts.
- Manage content on social platforms to include facebook, instragram etc.
- Ensure all charges relating to a property have been correctly inputted on CRM system i.e. photographer, advertising, brochure, boards etc.
- Liaise with bookkeeper/accountant on invoices, balancing/transfer accounts and deposit refunds.
- Liaise with the bookkeeper/accountant to ensure the correct allocation of advertising on property files and ensure all buyer deposits are accurately processed.
- Process payments and cheques.
- Support the Negotiators in preparation for viewings
- Adhere to Company Policies & Procedures. Be aware of, understand, and comply with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER, RTB and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- Responsible for providing sales support and assistance to the overall office.
- Complete floor plans, measure ups and brochure writing in conjunction with the sales team.
- Understand and support the process for preparing/setup of MA pitches via the Digital MA Kit and myVals.
- Work flexibly to support sales team.
- Strong IT skills to include MS office
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail essential.
- Flexibility in role and hours of work
To apply for the position please send copy of your CV to Norma@sfstack.ie