Hali is a rapidly growing best-in-class residential management platform in Dublin with significant plans for expansion. Hali are now recruiting Leasing Specialists to help us develop this strategic leasing function of our firm. This would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to be a part of our future growth plans and keen to help further build a successful platform.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as a part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment, with a strong customer service ethic. You will be surrounded by an excellent team who are highly experienced in the property industry. You will be responsible for the Letting of vacant of units and ensuring that systems are thoroughly kept up to date and accurate for all leasing data.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranging and conducting viewings/tours at a large PRS development in Dublin 18.
- Flexibility conduction evening and weekend tours.
- Dealing with letting's enquiries (phone, email, and portal) on a daily basis.
- Responding to phone and email queries in a swift manner.
- Preparing tenancy agreements.
- Gathering reference and & ID from tenants and carry out thorough reference checking.
- Preparing paperwork required for letting's administration and filing paperwork when letting is completed.
- Achieve best results for clients in relation to new lettings and occupancy levels.
- Managing and maintaining a database of applicants/prospective tenants.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Property related educational qualification desirable.
- PSRA license type C required.
- Experience in a busy lettings or sales office is desirable.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Computer proficiency in word and excel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts.
- Team player.
- Willingness to work hard and ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org