Reports To: Operations Manager
Contract Type: Initial 12 Month FTC which would be made permanent on successful completion of contract.
We require a Senior Lettings Negotiator for IRES Fund Management Ltd who provide property management services primarily in the Dublin area to start as soon as possible.
In Dublin since 2014 and are Ireland’s largest landlord with over 4,000 suites. Our operational promise is to deliver superior customer service, enhance tenant retention, and provide high quality, safe, secure and comfortable homes for all residents so if you are an experienced operator in the area of residential lettings and are customer service driven, well organized and have great sales/negotiating and administration skills then we would love to hear from you.
Summary: This role is primarily responsible for maintaining an occupancy rate of 100%. This is achieved through demonstrating excellent skills in: tenant relations, communication, sales, administration and organization.
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and rent vacant suites in the building with the intent of maintaining an occupancy rate of 100%.
- Conduct tenant relations with the intent of achieving and maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction.
- Conduct apartment tours and move-in / move-out inspections.
- Coordinate Site Services
- Ensure new tenants are correctly entered into the system with respect to their lease dates, rent payments etc. and that the correct name appears on the rent rolls.
- Maintain an accurate account of suite availability (i.e., availability lists, Vacancy Report), and conduct regular inspections of vacant suites
- Maintain an accurate account of prospective residents
- Notice delivery to tenants as needed
- Proper administration of all paperwork (Scanning, filing, etc.)
- Timely collection of Accounts Receivables
- Communicate with Operations Manager and Site Staff regarding tenant and building issues.
- Follow proper procedures when giving out and tracking keys for the building.
- Follow-up on outstanding rents by contacting Tenants.
- Ensure that proper fire safety procedures are enforced at all times.
- Research existing competitors and carry out other duties as assigned
- PSRA license C (must currently have, or meet all qualifications for)
- Background in Property Services
- 3+ years’ experience as a Lettings Negotiator
- Outgoing, people-oriented and customer service focused.
- Strong initiative / self-starter
- Excellent written, verbal and customer relations skills
- Full Driving License
- Efficient organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Demonstrated ability to handle high work volumes
- Detail oriented and able to follow established processes and procedures
- Sense of urgency in responding to potential new tenants and addressing any concerns of existing tenants
- Flexibility to work varying shifts within our hours of operation
- Contribute to a positive, respectful, cohesive team atmosphere
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be legally entitled to work in Ireland
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Annual Tax-free Mileage Allowance paid monthly
- End of Year Annual Performance Related Bonus
- VHI Healthcare & IrishLife Pension Plan & Life Insurance
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- 22 days paid annual leave plus the day off on your birthday
- 6 Paid Sick Leave Days per year
- Pandemic WFH Furniture budget
- Long Service Awards
- Tax Saver Schemes
- Internal Opportunities for Growth
- Company Nights out, great social scene
email applications to email@example.com