DFM in Castleknock are seeking an office / letting administrator to work in our Castleknock Office. Competitive salary to the right applicant.
Applicants should have a good personality have a keen interest in property as they will be interacting with Landlords, tenants, vendors & purchasers, you would need to be highly professional, personable and enjoy your role.
Some of the Responsibilities
- General Estate Agent Office Administration
- Dealing with Landlords, Tenants, Vendors & Purchasers
- Reference Checking
- Draft leases
- Compile Inventories, Condition reports and Photographs
- Prepare Rent Reviews
- Prepare Renewals
- Register tenancies with RTB
Knowledge and Experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Confidence in your role, both in person and over the phone
- Build on our relationships with our landlords & tenants
- Good strong administrative and Computer skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- attention to detail is essential
Email cv to: email@example.com