Falcondale Properties Limited are currently recruiting for a property administrator to assist our property managers with the day to day administration of residential apartment developments.
We offer a competitive starting salary and reviews based on your performance, knowledge, and skills.
The employee benefits are:
➢ Annual salary review.
➢ Pension Contribution.
➢ Mobile Phone.
➢ Time off and full payment of CPD courses.
• Phone Calls & e-mails incoming/outgoing, log, forward-on, messaging.
• Client Queries Telephone & Written.
• Correspondence replies to general property management issues.
• Assisting Property Manager & Business Development Manager.
• Co-ordination of incoming post, outgoing post and credit records.
• Database management and updating of Client information and records.
• Files maintenance, (manual and electronic).
• Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
• Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
• Company Safety Representative.
• Keeping track of Key dates for the OMC’s.
• Preparing monthly reports.
• Using online CRM systems.
• Key and Access control devices management & issuing.
• Assist in managing invoices and payments to Creditors.
• Information handling of Insurance claims.
• Client ‘Requisitions of Title’ transfers.
• Taking minutes and action notes at meetings (as required).
• Contractors and Suppliers liaison and instructions to PO’s.
• Ordering and management control of consumable supplies, equipment and company safety equipment requirements.
• Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Blockman, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Working weeks typically range between 37.5 to 40 hours a week.
What to expect
• Work is almost entirely office-based.
• The nature of the role is to support colleagues and projects rather than to take a lead on projects.
• The role can be a fast-paced environment and is suited for well-organized individuals.
• You will be challenged, you will learn and grow from the diversity of tasks you will be dealing with.
• Varying levels of qualifications are required for this role.
• Fast reading with good comprehension and information retention.
• Discipline and ability to follow the plan and stay focused.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Presentation skills and attention to detail.
• Work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
• The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
• A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
• Reliability and honesty.
• Project management skills.
Will have 3-5 years’ experience in this type or similar role. They will have a strong work ethic and hunger to learn and accomplish more. They will be solution oriented with a positive “can do” attitude.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.