Herman White Estates would like to offer an opportunity for a residential letting and management agent to join our team. Herman White Estates has been in the property business for over 40 years, offering a wide range of services including residential and commercial sales and lettings, residential and commercial management, and valuations. An exciting opportunity for a qualified negotiator has opened up within our team.
You will be responsible for negotiating the sale, letting and management of properties, managing client expectations and the negotiation process with multiple stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service at all times. You will be expected to act as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner. The successful candidate will be expected to win business for the office, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base & targets. You will also need to deliver a positive customer service experience for all clients, from initial contact to viewings, qualifying needs and increasing client satisfaction, leading to recommendations and repeat business.
The role will include but is not limited to:
· Residential Sales
· Residential lettings
· Property management
· Commercial property management
· Appraising of rental properties
· Conducting viewings
· Strong diary management
· Liaising with landlords/tenants
· Preparation of advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
· New Business development
· Other ad-hoc duties
In order to be successful in this role you must have a PSRA licence or be working towards it. You will also need at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role. Full clean driving licence required. Good knowledge of the Property Market is desirable. You should also be highly motivated with an ability to take ownership, generate new business and possess strong attention to detail.
· Positive constructive attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Be ambitious and results orientated
· Excellent attention to detail and a full PSRA licence
· Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Have own car and a full, clean driving licence
· Be proficient in computers applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
· Have knowledge of industry softwares and online services such as Daft, Myhome, Xero and CRM softwares (Acquaint preferable but not essential)
· This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and Saturdays as and when required.
This role offers a competitive base salary plus commission, that will reflect the successful candidates' experience and qualifications. Ongoing training and support will be provided. You will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career within this expanding forward thinking company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- PRSA Licence (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Please email CV to Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org