Kelly Bradshaw Dalton are currently looking for a licensed negotiator to join our team in Drumcondra. This exciting role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a notable estate agency in Dublin who's been in business more than 30 years.
This is a full time position and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary + generous commission scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
The roles and responsibilities required for the role are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in sales or a sales environment
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Have good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Experience in use of email and Microsoft office
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and use of own car
• Be licenced by the PSRA
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org