Lansdowne Partnership is currently recruiting a Residential Lettings Agent to join their dynamic team of letting and management agents for a Dublin based PRS development.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Looking after a portfolio of high-end properties
- Working as part of an onsite managment team delivering a high standard of letting and management to a corporate client
- Handling all new lettings and renewals of the portfolio
- Assisting in the financial managment of rent collection and reporting of same monthly
- Managing and controlling web site advertisement of the portfolio
- Achieving specific targets in lettings and renewals
- Communicating clearly, effectively, and timely with clients and colleagues alike
Candidates must possess:
- Relevant professional property qualification an advantage
- 2-3 years of current residential lettings experience.
- Excellent PC skills and the use in particular of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of Letman or similar letting management software.
- A pro-active attitude, including a flexible approach to the demands of the role and approachable demeanour with a drive to reach client targets.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and demands.
- Good clear administration experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- A good understanding of the PRTB and in particular The Residential Tenancies Act 2004.
- Current PSRA License essential
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Lansdowne Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact Fergal Hopkins email@example.com