The role of a Negotiator includes preparing marketing campaigns, arranging, and conducting viewings, liaising with clients, and processing sales from instruction to completion. This position forms part of the niche and successful Residential & Country Agency Department. The busy and varied role will provide support to senior agents who operate throughout the country, with a focus on high-profile clients and their prime farm and estate transactions.
- To arrange and carry out viewings for applicants.
- Preparing marketing campaigns to launch properties on to the market.
- To ensure that the department’s instructions are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency.
- Represent the vendors in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Maintain up-to-date records on Reapit with 100% accuracy on a daily basis, keeping in touch with buyers and archiving where necessary.
- Partake in regular buyer callouts.
- Support the Head of Department in setting and meeting targets.
- To secure additional business for the office by meticulous management of the vendor and applicant database, agreeing the scope of instructions and fees as appropriate.
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities.
- To attend and assist with pitches.
- To quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships with both clients and buyers.
- Experience in speaking to solicitors.
- Empathetic with clients’ needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care.
- To help promote and deliver the firm’s compliance procedures and standards.
- To represent the firm and the department across the region in a manner consistent with the firm’s ethos, promoting the firm and its various service lines.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local country property market and carry out market research from time to time.
- Follow health and safety procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Confident with a positive outlook.
- Experience of agriculture and the countryside preferable.
- Appetite for continuous improvement: delivers efficiency in addition to effectiveness.
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best.
- Strong decision maker who gives assurance.
- Team player: builds relationships and consults with others, and quickly establishes trust and credibility.
- Ethical with strong integrity.
- Someone who has innate curiosity and is eager to experiment and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Creative and lateral thinker, with the ability to problem solve and focus on solutions.
- Commercially aware, but with the ability to vary approach dependent on circumstances.
- Focussed: commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these.
- Impressive relationship management skills and ability to engage with a variety of audiences.
- Self-motivated, goal driven individual able to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a clear and logical fashion, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An interest in building relationships and generating new business.
- PRSA license/currently studying a PSRA-approved course.
- Relevant experience in the property sector with comprehensive technical knowledge and a strong understanding of the residential and country property sales conveyancing process, and property compliance.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
- Driving license and a car are essential.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV to: Heather.Jackson@savills.ie