Senior Commercial Estate Agent/Negotiator
BV Estate Agents are seeking a confident, established Commercial Estate Agent/Negotiator based in Galway. The company is at a successful growth stage and is looking for a motivated and results driven senior team member with a growth mindset and a proven track record in Commercial Real Estate.
- Negotiating the sale and letting of commercial and residential properties while managing client expectations.
- Conducting commercial real estate valuations and rent reviews.
- Mentor apprentice and assistant estate agents.
- Managing a number of commercial and residential properties.
- Comply with all the relevant provisions of the PSR Act.
- Proactive in company business development and generating new business.
- Deliver a consistent positive customer service experience to clients.
- Committed to using company technology systems such as a CRM platform and auction platforms.
- 3+ years property experience
- Proven ability in negotiating
- Qualified Red Book / Blue Book Valuer desirable, not essential
- Current PSRA License essential.
- SCSI / RICS / IPAV membership.
- Excellent verbal and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
- Proficient in all MS Office programs.
- Highly ambitious with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driver’s licence and use of own car.
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- Laptop / mobile phone
- Bonus schemes
- Company executive pension scheme
To apply for the role please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org