Due to continued expansion OCPM are now recruiting a Senior Property Manager – Residential Block Management.
As Property Manager with OCPM you will be responsible for managing all internal and external resources required to effectively manage a portfolio of residential developments and deliver outstanding service to our customers. The role has three key elements:
- Financial management
- Property management
- Communications management
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must have at least 3 years experience dealing with OMC’s.
- Be a PSRA - D license holder.
- Have a relevant property related qualification.
- Have a full Irish driving license and insured operable vehicle.
- Have proven success demonstrating customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, and organisational skills.
- Manage a property portfolio of residential apartment blocks.
- Liaise with OMC directors.
- Prepare and monitor service charge budgets and sinking funds.
- Co-ordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing work to support staff.
- Oversee the implementation of project work and tendering processes.
- Liaise with insurance companies on policies and claims.
- Conduct site visits on a regular basis and have full site knowledge.
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, subcontractors, and other relevant committees.
- Prepare reports for all stakeholders and management.
- Have an excellent work ethic & willingness to take ownership of a project and develop it to its best potential.
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative, be target-driven and motivated by delivering excellence.
- Results focused with a methodical, systematic & organised approach to daily, weekly, & monthly time management and workload requirements.
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and adapt in a demanding environment.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
For more information on the block management services we provide please go to www.ocpm.ie
If you interested in this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com