Due to continued expansion OCPM – O’ Connor Property Management are now recruiting a Trainee Property Manager – Residential Block Management. This position offers an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate, to build a successful career in property management, in one of Ireland’s fasting growing and progressive property management companies.
As a Trainee Property Manager with OCPM you will be working with a Senior Property Manager to effectively manage a portfolio of residential developments and deliver outstanding service to our customers. The role has three key elements:
- Financial management
- Property management
- Communications management
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have experience and / or a keen interest in working in the property industry.
- Hold or be studying for a property qualification that qualifies for the PSRA D license.
- Have a full Irish driving license and insured operable vehicle.
- Have proven success demonstrating customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, communication and organisational skills.
Under the supervision of a Senior Property Manager you will;
- Help manage a property portfolio of residential apartment blocks.
- Liaise with OMC directors.
- Liaise with OMC owners.
- Liaise with OMC tenants.
- Liaise with contractors.
- Oversee the timely and successful completion of maintenance requests.
- Help prepare and monitor service charge budgets and sinking funds .
- Prepare reports for all stakeholders and OMC directors.
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across digital platforms and in-person.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective time management, including prioritisation of time sensitive items and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Proficiency with word processing software and other related tools.
For more information on the block management services we provide please go to www.ocpm.ie
If you interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org