This edition features:
- EU Autumn Package
- On 22 November the European Commission published its Autumn Package which is part of the process of economic governance known as the European Semester.
- Energy Efficiency Legislation
- There are revisions of two important pieces of energy efficiency legislation currently under discussion, the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) and the Energy Efficiency Directive (EED).
- Services Package: Adoption of Three Draft Reports
- On 4 December the Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO) Committee of the European Parliament voted in favour of the adoption of three draft reports concerning different elements of the Services Package.