Berkeley & Associates (Estd 1990) have a vacancy for an experienced licenced Sales & Lettings negotiator to join our busy friendly and dynamic team of professionals covering the West Dublin area.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in a similar role, a proven ability within the industry with emphasis on residential sales / lettings.
This is an exciting position to join this long-established firm of qualified Auctioneers and Chartered Surveyors, with excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Role will include but not limited to:
- Effectively assisting with a portfolio of properties and proactively engaging with clients, being aware of the importance of confidentiality
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning instructions
- Create a positive and professional customer experience and managing all enquiries in a professional manner in line with our ethos since 1990.
- Bringing properties onto the market- Preparation of compliant Terms of Engagement photos, brochures and uploading onto CRM and various websites.
- General Administration duties.
Candidate must have the following requirements:
- Current PSRA Licence Minimum B,C
- Excellent communication, organisational and people skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new CRM Systems
- Own a car with full clean driving licence
- Ability to be able to work within a team while also capable of working on own initiative
- Have the necessary drive and enthusiasm to develop new business
- Be fluent in written and oral English
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
in strictest confidence to email@example.com