Henry Wiltshire require a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join our team. The successful candidate will join this very well established company on a full time/permanent basis.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast paced environment while generating new business.
A PRSA Category C & D licence and previous 2-3 years' experience is essential for this role.
The primary responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Market appraisals of properties
· Negotiating lettings terms with Tenants and Landlords
· Collating necessary references and carrying out reference checks
· Preparing tenancy agreements
· Completion of files, arranging utility transfers
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Proficient telephone and written communication manner
· Competent computer skills
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
· An ability to get along with the team and also to work on own initiative
Qualification and Experience
· A full clean valid driver's license and use of own car
· Property Services Regulatory Authority Category C license
· 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
To apply – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org